Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Avellino's Southaven, MS

Avellinos

MAP

Avellino's is as a small Italian restaurant in Southaven on Goodman Road east of Elmore in the strip mall behind Harbor Freight Tools.

I go there regularly, especially on Saturday nights, because it's buy one get one free appetizer night. I went there this past Saturday night and got my usual, boneless wings and jalapeno poppers. Their poppers are better than most other places in my opinion because they use cream cheese instead of cheddar or other kinds. All of their sauces are home made also. I get ranch with these two appetizers. This is what I get almost every time when I go there on Saturday night, but I've had a number of their other dishes, and they have all been really good.

Prices are about average.  On BOGO night, I only spend about $11.00 including tip and drink, but on other nights, it's usually around $18 or so depending on what I get.

Not long ago, I had a slice of their supreme pizza which was really good and I've also had a couple of their sandwiches, several pasta dishes, and their chef salad. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment