Thursday, May 31, 2018

El Charro Mexican Restaurant, Horn Lake, MS

El Charro

MAP

El Charro is a Mexican restaurant in Horn Lake just west of Bullfrog Corner (Highway 51 and Highway 302). I've been there many times over the years. I first discovered it many years ago on the way to Tunica while riding with someone else. We were hungry and stopped there randomly and I've been going there ever since, even though at the time I first found it, I barely knew where I was. I had never been to Horn Lake before then.

Now that I live near it, I go there pretty regularly, I just haven't been real recently.

Prices are about average for an independent restaurant. Lunch today was about $13.00, including a small queso, drink, and tax.

Yesterday I got the lunch combo with a quesadilla, chicken enchilada, and refried beans and it was very good as always. There are always friendly and service is almost always pretty fast, even when they are busy. Several friends of mine go there regularly also.


No comments:

Post a Comment