Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Texas Roadhouse, Horn Lake, MS

Texas Roadhouse

MAP

Texas Roadhouse is a chain and as I've stated before, I don't really like going to chain restaurants, but this one is pretty good. I went there tonight because I had a coupon. The location closest to me is in Horn Lake, MS in Desoto Cove, which is west of I-55 off Goodman Road in the same parking lot as Target and Home Depot.

Tonight, I ordered the country fried sirloin, which most everyone else calls country fried steak, and it was very good. It's one of the best I've had. The coupon was for 10% off, which only wound up being a little over a dollar. The total before tip including a drink and tax was about $14.00.

For some reason, I was put in the very back and the table didn't seem to be ready for customers. There was no silverware or salt shaker and I had to ask for both, but overall, I was very pleased and will be back.




No comments:

Post a Comment