Monday, May 23, 2022

El Paraiso, Hernando, MS

MAP

El Paraiso is a new Mexican restaurant in Hernando. They are located on McIngvale Road in the shopping center that is behind Taco Bell. I don't know exactly how long they have been there. I went there tonight for dinner and it was really good. Apparently they don't have a website yet.

I ordered the "make your own combo" and got chicken quesadilla, chicken enchilada, and a beef taco. Everything was really good and the total before tip was only $17 including a drink, cheese dip, a drink, and tax.

The service was really really good and everyone was really friendly. They weren't very busy but I assume it was because it was Monday and since they are new (I think they are, anyway) maybe many people don't know about them yet.

If you're in the area you should definitely give them a try!

 

Other trips this week (lots of Mexican this week)

Habenero's, Coldwater, MS - Philly Cheesesteak Tacos (really good)



Crazy Cactus, Memphis, TN - Chicken Quesadilla (better than their sister location in Olive Branch)




My Favorite Place, Cordova, TN - Chicken Quesadilla



 


No comments:

Post a Comment