Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Darrick's Kitchen, Memphis, TN

Darrick's

MAP 

Darrick's is a small cafe on Lamar Avenue just east of Getwell Road. I went there last on suggestion of a friend.

I ordered a cheeseburger and fries and to be honest it was average. My friend ordered chicken spaghetti and he said it was really good. It seems they have a different menu each day and several things looked pretty good. The service was good and the lady at the counter was friendly.

There was nothing wrong with my burger it just wasn't anything outstanding. I want to go back and try some of their other items. I have another that has been there and he said what he got was good.

I don't remember my total but it seems like it was around $16 with a drink so prices aren't bad.


Other recent trips:


Brick Oven Pizza, Hernando,MS - chicken and spinach quesadilla and buffalo dip.


No comments:

Post a Comment