Monday, September 9, 2024

Georgia Blue, Southaven, MS

Georgia Blue

MAP 

Georgia Blue is a new restaurant in the Southaven Silo Square. I went there a couple of weeks ago and frankly, I wasn't impressed. It wasn't cheap, which is not surprising considering the location, and the food was mediocre.

I ordered an appetizer of queso and it had zero taste, and it was $10. My main entree was chicken Parmesan and it was okay but nothing great. The salad was also okay but to be fair the dressing was pretty good.

Also, the tea was terrible so I asked if I could exchange it for a Diet Coke and was charged for both drinks. The service was also fairly slow and they were not very busy.

My total was something around $60 and for what I got and the quality it was not worth it. I've heard some people say the food was good there but I've heard several people say they had an experience similar to mine. 

Sorry Georgia Blue, I was not impressed.





No comments:

Post a Comment