Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Red Hook Seafood, Southaven, MD

Red Hook

MAP 

Red Hook is a seafood restaurant in Southaven on Airways Boulevard in the strip shopping center that is at Airways and Goodman. I went there a few days ago with a friend for dinner.

I didn't realize it was a chain until I looked it up just now and I usually don't review chains but since I already got started I'll go ahead and finish.

The food was pretty good. It wasn't "great" but it was definitely good and the prices were reasonable for what I got, especially for a full service restaurant.

I ordered a shrimp and fish basket with onion rings and the total was only about $21 including a drink. Also the service was very good. The waitress was friendly and did a good job.

I will definitely go back and I recommend it.


 

Other recent trips:


Saki Endless Sushi, Southaven, MS - various rolls



Neighborhood Grill, Olive Branch, MS - City Ham sandwich and country fried steak



Cafe Eclectic, Memphis, TN - Chicken quesadilla



Castle, Memphis, TN - Beef and lamb gyro




No comments:

Post a Comment