Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Waffles and Pancakes, Marion, AR

Waffles and Pancakes

MAP 

Waffles and Pancakes is a breakfast and lunch cafe in Marion, AR on Highway 77 at Judge Smith Drive. I went there a couple of weeks back for the first time and it was so good I went back a few days later.

Most people that know me know that I normally don't care one way or the other about breakfast food. I can generally take it or leave it, but I had heard lots of good things about this and decided to give it a try.

They also have lunch items and the cashier told me that you can order anything on the menu any time they are open. They open pretty early, 6:00 AM and close around 2:-00 PM I believe. They are closed right now for 3 or 4 weeks for what they call annual employee vacation.

As you can surmise, I was very impressed. The first trip I ordered the combo breakfast. I don't remember what it was called but it was two pancakes, three bacon strips, two sausage patties, three eggs, and hash browns. It was more than I could eat.

The total was only around $18 or $19 with tax before tip and the service was very good.

The second trip I ordered country fried steak which came with two eggs, toast, and hash browns and it was very good as well. The total was a little more but not much. Only about a dollar or two.

I will definitely be back and I highly recommend it!




Other recent trips:


La Llamarada, Memphis, TN - various items from the buffet






No comments:

Post a Comment