Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Vicari Italian Grill, Corinth, MS

Vicari

MAP 

Vicari is a higher end Italian restaurant in downtown Corinth on Cruise Street near North Fillmore Street. I went there a few weeks back with two friends from high school who live in that area.

To be honest, I was a little disappointed. I ordered chicken Parmesan with no side items and my total with a drink was over $40. It was okay but nothing spectacular. My friends both ordered steaks and one of the steaks was cooked well done even though she asked for it medium rare. They brought her another steak after claiming they must have brought her the wrong one because there was a large party but the second second steak was overcooked as well. Also the service was a little lacking.

I've heard good things about them so I hope it was just an off night. I will go back and give them another chance sometime.

 

Other recent trips:


El Mercadito, Memphis, TN - Lamb tacos



Flying Saucer, Cordova, TN - Steak sandwich and cheese board'




Kublai Khan, Southaven, MS - Two different trips, Las Vegas roll and a Crazy Grill





No comments:

Post a Comment