Friday, May 12, 2023

City Silo, Memphis, TN

City Silo

MAP 

City Silo is a small cafe on Sanderlin Avenue just east of Mendenhall Road near the Doubletree Inn. I went there last Wednesday while running an errand in the area.

It isn't what I thought it was. For some reason I thought it was a high end full service restaurant but it's basically a sandwich shop. I wasn't disappointed, it just wasn't what I was expecting.

 I ordered the "Memphis Chick" which is listed on the menu "farm raised chicken, sharp cheddar, arugula, pico de gallo, cashew ranch, Charlie’s Select Rendezvous barbecue sauce on toasted, freshly baked bread" along with a side item, and I chose salad which had a vinaigrette dressing of some sort.

All of it was very good and not too expensive. My total was $13 with no drink (I got water). I will definitely go back.


Other trips around the same time:

Avellino's, Southaven, MS - Boneless wings, jalapeño poppers



Caminos de Michoacan - I can't recall the name but it's chicken with ham and cheese sauce




No comments:

Post a Comment