Friday, May 12, 2023

Ray's World Famous Barbcue, West Memphis, AR

Ray's BBQ

MAP 

Ray's is a small drive through barbecue restaurant on North Missouri Street in West Memphis just south of I-40. I was in West Memphis last week for lunch but had heard of this place so I got an order to go. I didn't eat it the food until later that night but I tasted it while it was still fresh and hot.

Their food is pretty good, especially the beans. The price was really good, only $8 for what you see in the picture and a drink. That's their daily special. They were also very friendly!

I will definitely make it a point to go back. They normally have indoor seating but right now they only have a couple of outdoor benches where you can eat so it's mostly a to go restaurant.



No comments:

Post a Comment