Friday, May 12, 2023

Hometown Grill, West Memphis, AR

Hometown Grill

MAP 

Hometown Grill is a small cafe on North Missouri Street in West Memphis at the corner of Roosevelt Avenue. I was in West Memphis last week for lunch and stopped there.

It is a small cafe with a limited menu but the food was good. I got a cheeseburger and fries. They have two different size burgers and I think I got the smaller one but it was plenty of food. The total was just over $20 but that included a drink and a tip.

I will definitely go back!


 

Honorable mention:

I didn't really want to give this its own page but thought it was worth posting. I was in the hospital last week and a friend of mine who knows I like sushi brought me dinner one night. It's sushi from Kroger in Olive Branch, MS. He had mentioned before that he and his wife order from there from time to time. It was really good. This was a crunchy California roll and I don't remember the other one. I don't know how much it was.

I will be going there to get sushi sometimes. He said they are much cheaper than a restaurants and it really was very good!



No comments:

Post a Comment