Friday, May 12, 2023

Wray's Fin and Feathers, Olive Branch, MS

Fin and Feathers

MAP 

Wray's Fin and Feathers is a buffet on Depot Street in Old Downtown Olive Branch between Pigeon Roost Road and Old Highway 78 (178). I went there tonight for dinner for the first time based on a friend's suggestion. It was pretty darn good and reasonably priced for a buffet. My total was just under $22 including a drink and tax.

They have a pretty good selection but not too much. I know some people do but I don't like buffets with 30 or 40 choices. It just feels like you miss out because you can't try everything.

Tonight I got catfish, a small piece of Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, black eyed peas, and macaroni and cheese. It was all pretty good and a good deal for the price. Plus they have diet Doctor Pepper which is one of favorite diet drinks.

I will definitely be back!




No comments:

Post a Comment