Friday, August 23, 2024

Airport Grocery, Cleveland, MS

Airport Grocery

MAP 

Airport Grocery is a restaurant on Highway 61 in Cleveland just north of Highway 8. I was passing through Cleveland a few days ago and remembered this was on my list so I stopped for lunch. It was fantastic.

I ordered a sausage and cheese and a small order of tamales. The sausage and cheese plate was one of the best I've ever had. The sausage had onions and jalapenos on it and tasted great and there was plenty of cheese. The tamales were also very good. They serve "delta" style tamales.

The price was reasonable. With a drink and tax the total was just under $20. I highly recommend them!



 

Other recent trips:

One and Only BBQ, Southaven, MS - chicken quesadilla and sausage and cheese plate


 

Resthaven, Clarksdale, MS - Chicken parm



 

Dale's, Southaven, MS (they don't seem to have a website)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment