Friday, August 23, 2024

Andreys Pizza and Grill, Marion, AR

Andrey's

MAP 

Andrey's is an all you can eat Mexican buffet and pizza shop on Bancario  Road in Marion, in the strip mall that is at the southwest corner of I-55 and Highway 64. I went there a few weeks ago for the first time not knowing this. I think they have a regular menu but mostly it's a buffet and they have Mexican food, a salad bar, and pizza included in the buffet price.

The food is really good and the price is very reasonable. Including a drink and tax, every time I've been it's been $18.20 but I think it's slightly cheaper if you pay cash. One thing worth mentioning is, queso is included which you serve yourself. At a full service Mexican restaurant queso alone is usually $5 or more for a small bowl.

They also come around with various pizzas at serve at your table for no extra charge and they will make a specific pizza if they don't have it at your request. The last time I was there they brought around some cheesecake dessert pizza that was fantastic!

I highly recommend them for great food and great service. Since going for the first time a few weeks ago I've already been back several times with friends.

These pictures are from several different trips.






Other recent trips:


Saki Endless Sushi, Southaven, MS - various rolls







No comments:

Post a Comment