Friday, August 23, 2024

Elwood's Shack, Memphis, TN

Elwood's Shack

MAP 

Elwood's is a small cafe on Park Avenue just west of South Goodlett Street. I went there this past Sunday for lunch on the way to a rehearsal.

The food was good but the service was very slow. I ordered a Cuban sandwich and it took literally a full hour to get it and that was after I asked about it. I was almost late to rehearsal. The guy said they were really busy but they weren't THAT busy.

That said, I did really like the food but I had to choke it down so I wouldn't be late to where I was going. I don't remember the price but it was about average for what it was. I will go back and try them again and see how the service goes.

 

Other recent trips:

Ez2Go, Southaven, MS - club sandwich




No comments:

Post a Comment