Friday, August 23, 2024

Waffles and Pancakes, Marion, AR

Waffles and Pancakes

MAP 

Waffles and Pancakes is a breakfast and lunch cafe in Marion on Highway 77 a few blocks north of I-40/I-55. I went there a few weeks ago for the first time and it was so good I've been back several times already.

The prices are really reasonable for what you get. The first time I got the breakfast combo which was eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, hash brown, and two pancakes for only $12.99. The second time I got the country fried steak combo which was two pieces of steak with hash browns, eggs, and toast for only $13.99. I've also had their cheeseburger which tastes like a bacon burger even though it didn't have bacon on it and their club sandwich. All of these were really good and very reasonably priced. Also, the food comes out pretty quickly.

I highly recommend them and I will definitely be back!







No comments:

Post a Comment