Sunday, December 31, 2017

Wiseguys Pizza, Horn Lake, MS

Wiseguys Google reviews

MAP

Wiseguys is a small pizza parlor on Highway 51 a little south of Church Road, just north of the Horn Lake fire department on Highway 51. They have pizza, sandwiches, a few appetizers, and a few other items. The owner is from Chicago so the restaurant is decorated with Chicago related paraphernalia. I've been there a couple of times but until today, only had the pizza. Today I also tried a Pepper Jack Fried cheese appetizer, which was fantastic. It came with marinara sauce and ranch dressing, and I thought ranch was the way to go. The marinara tasted fine but just wasn't the better choice for this particular appetizer.

I also really liked the pizza also. I got the thin crust "Junkyard" which is basically a supreme. It's 3 or 4 kinds of meat plus bell pepper, olives, and mushrooms. I've never had any sandwiches there, but they always look great.

Prices are what some might consider a little high, (for instance, the small pizza was about $17, and the deep dish is about $6 dollars more) but a small thin crust is enough for two meals for most people. I ate more than I should have and still had several pieces to take home.



1 comment:

  1. They've moved to Nail Road, about 1.5 miles away. Much better location. Great food.

    ReplyDelete