Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Mis Pueblo, Southaven, MS

Mi Pueblo

MAP

Mi Pueblo (not to be confused with Mis Pueblo, a different company) is a Mexican restaurant in Southaven, MS at the corner of Goodman Road and Elmore Road in the shopping center on the southeast side.

I can't believe I've never blogged about this place before because I've been there a number of times over the years.

Most Mexican restaurants about about the same with a few notable exceptions. Mi Pueblo is one of the better choices. Their food always seems fresh and I like everything I've had there. Their queso is also particularly good and they give you plenty of it. A large is enough for 5 or 6 people, maybe more.

I met a friend there last week for lunch and ordered a chicken quesadilla which is what I typically get at a Mexican restaurant. It was very good as always and not expensive. I ordered off the lunch menu and I believe my total was around $10 including a drink and tax.

It's one of my favorite choices and it's conveniently close to my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment