Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Burgers and Stuff, Walnut, MS

Burger's and Stuff

MAP

Burger's and Stuff is a small restaurants in Walnut, MS on Highway 72 in a group of different businesses that are basically at the corner of Highway 72 and Highway 15 on the southeast side. I saw it yesterday in the way to Corinth and remembered that I had eaten there once many years ago and wanted to try it again.

On the way back from Corinth I stopped and had late lunch. I got a burger and fries and it was pretty good. It wasn't great, but it was good and the place seems to be really popular. They also had a cafeteria style lunch counter and that's what most everybody else ordered and everything I saw looked pretty good.

The prices were pretty reasonable. For a double burger, fries, and a drink the total was around $8 or $9 if I remember correctly.

Everybody was really friendly and when I'm back up that way I'm going to try it again and get something from the cafe counter.


No comments:

Post a Comment