Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Habaneros Mexican Restaurant, Coldwater, MS

Habaneros

MAP

Habeneros is a small Mexican restaurant in Coldwater just off Highway 51, a few blocks south of Highway 306, on the service road near the Coldwater animal hospital. I went there last night after hearing about it from a coworker.

The food was really good. I got a chicken quesadilla and queso and both were really good. It was a little more expensive that I expected, almost $19.00 including a drink and tax, but I asked for a large queso and it was larger than I was expecting, enough for 3 or 4 people, and the quesadilla was pretty big and came with rice and beans, so the total was probably about the same as other places.

I normally ask for sour cream with a quesadilla but generally when I go somewhere new, I skip it so I can see what it tastes like for just the item, and it was really good. The chicken had plenty of flavor.

It's a small place with only maybe 8 or 10 tables so if you go during a busy time they may be crowded, but I definitely recommend it.




No comments:

Post a Comment