Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Olive Garden, Memphis, TN

Olive Garden

MAP

I went to the Olive Garden on Poplar Avenue just west of I-240 this past Sunday for lunch. Normally I don't review chain restaurants, and I also know a lot of people have negative opinions of Olive Garden, but I think the food is pretty good.

Since it's a chain, I'll keep it pretty short. This past Sunday, I got the Chicken Parmesan which comes with endless bread sticks and salad. The salad was good but to be honest, the bread sticks were a little tough. Otherwise the food was good and there was enough chicken for two meals.

The price was a little high, but honestly not too bad for what all you get. The total was $27.32, including a drink tax, and a tip, but like I said there was enough chicken for two meals and it included salad.

I don't go there often but I do like their food and will be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment