Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Los Pilares, Bartlett, TN

Los Pilares

MAP

Los Pilares is a Mexican restaurant on Stage Road in Bartlett just east of Elmore Road on the south side. They also have a location in Millington but I have never been to that one.

I had been there before but it's been several years ago. I went there today for lunch and it was really good. I got a chicken chimichanga lunch special. The prices were very reasonable. The lunch combo itself was about $8.00 and it came with rice and beans. I ordered a large queso and a drink and all together it was about $15.00 before tip which is about the same as most other Mexican places.

The chimichanga was large enough that I should have eaten just that and not ordered the queso, but everything was great.

I definitely recommend it if you're in the area.



No comments:

Post a Comment