Sunday, July 7, 2019

Moe's Original Barbecue, Oxford, MS

Moe's Original BBQ


Moe's Original is a regional chain with a location in Oxford, located on South Lamar Boulevard just north of Highway 6. I went there this past Thursday with the intention of going to a different restaurant but they were closed for the holiday. In fact, Moe's seemed to be the only place open so I went it and it was fantastic.

I got barbecue sandwich combo with baked beans and macaroni and cheese and everything tasted great. In particular, the beans had lots of flavor but the mac and cheese and the sandwich were great too.

I also wanted to try the nachos which my friend got that looked really good so after I ate my meal I ordered a half order which would have been enough for a meal itself and they were great also. The come loaded and the cheese sauce was particularly good. 

Prices were reasonable. The sandwich combo was just under $10 including a drink and tax. The nachos were around $7 if I remember correctly. I am definitely going to make a trip back there just to go to this place again.

Just for reference, as far as I know, they are not related to Moe's the Tex-Mex place.



No comments:

Post a Comment