Friday, July 19, 2019

Saki Endless Sushi, Southaven, MS

Saki

MAP

Saki is a new Japanese restaurant on Goodman Road just east of Swinnea in the shopping center by Cici's Pizza and Walgreen's in the spot where La Siesta used to be. I heard about it a couple of days ago and went there last night after a rehearsal and was very pleased.

They have a regular menu but also an all you can eat menu. I didn't look at the regular menu but the all you can eat is $19 for adults and you can order as many items as you want including entrees, sushi, and sashimi within some limits. I got the General Tso chicken, a Crazy Roll, a spicy tuna roll, and two pieces of sashimi and everything was very good.

My total was around $22.00 with a drink and tax. Something to know is they charge a little extra for any sushi or sashimi that you order and then don't eat in order to keep people from ordering a bunch of food and then not eating it or asking for it to go.

I highly recommend it. At first it sounds a little expensive but it's well worth what you can get for your money.

I didn't include a link to their website yet as they don't seem to have one but I included a link to a Yelp review.





I went back today 7/24 for lunch and it was a much better deal. There are few things on the menu but there is still a very good selection of items and it's much cheaper, $12 instead of $19. Today I got the General Tso's Chicken, a Fuji Roll, and a Saki roll. All of them were very good and I will be back!









No comments:

Post a Comment