Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Cinco de Mayo, Olive Branch, MS

Cinco de Mayo

MAP 

Cinco de Mayo is a small Mexican restaurant in Olive Branch on Goodman Road just west of Davidson Road on the north side. I've passed it several times but had not gone in until last night. I had heard mixed reviews and when I went in there was nobody else in there so I was a little concerned. However, it turns out I was just ahead of the dinner crowd and after 5:00 or so they got pretty busy, and what I got was very good.

I ordered a chicken quesadilla and queso and both were very good. The salsa for the chips was also very good. The prices are reasonable. The total for my meal including the queso, a drink, and tax was just under $14.

I will definitely be back and I do recommend it. I don't know why I heard mixed reviews. They have a good rating on Google reviews and like I said my meal was really good.

For whatever it's worth, they are posted with a "no weapons" sign if that matters to you, and oddly enough, a "no flip-flops" and "no sandals" sign too.




2 comments:

  1. I love that reasurant. I am working my way thru their menu 🤪. My favor so far is the Camarones Fundidos (on the appetizer menu but makes a very full meal) and next favorite is the Apollo Fundido ( you better be hungry!). My hubby loves their Chimichangas

    ReplyDelete