Saturday, December 5, 2020

Robata, Memphis, TN

Robata

MAP 

Robata is a Ramen bar on Madison Avenue just west of Cooper, near Bayou across from Lafayette's. I went there tonight on suggestion of someone at work. I didn't know exactly what to expect and overall I enjoyed it. 

I ordered something called Hakodate which was a first course of salmon over rice which was very good, then a bowl with corn, noodles, meatballs, and egg, and bamboo shoots. It wasn't really "my thing" but it was good. I also ordered an appetizer of Gyoza which was very good. I will definitely go back and try some of the other items.

The prices weren't too bad, especially for a place in mid-town on Overton Square. The total was exactly $30 with a drink, before tax. I recommend it and like I said, even though what I ordered wasn't my thing, it was good and I'll be back! I ate plenty and there was quite a bit left so I brought it home for another meal. The service was excellent.





No comments:

Post a Comment