Wednesday, December 9, 2020

La Fogata, Cordova, TN

La Fogata

MAP 

La Fogata is a Mexican restaurant in Cordova on Houston Levee Road a couple of blocks south of Macon Road. I went there for lunch this past Sunday with a group from church. It was really good. We ate outside which I have never really liked, and I know that's picky, but eating outside has NEVER been something I have enjoyed. The bugs and wind make it a little un-enjoyable, plus it was a little chilly. I plan on going back and trying them again.

Regardless, the food was really good and the prices were pretty reasonable. I got a chicken chimichanga which was huge (I took home enough for a second meal) and someone else at the table ordered a large queso and I had some of that and it was really good.

The total for my meal and drink, including tax was just over $13.00. I will definitely be back sometime soon to check them out again.

 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment