Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Two Sisters Diner, New Albany, MS

Two Sisters

MAP 

Two Sisters Diner is a diner and gift shop in New Albany on West Bankhead Street, a little east of Highway 22. I was in New Albany on business this past Thursday and found them randomly and stopped to eat. I was a little too early for lunch and as most of my friends know, I'm not extremely keen on breakfast foods but I didn't have any choice.

What I got was good though. I ordered a combo with eggs, pancakes, and country fried steak and also got a side order of sausage. The country fried steak was a little bland but not bad but all the other stuff was pretty good and the service was really good. I will definitely go back next time I'm in the area. There were several things on the lunch menu that sounded good and apparently it's a pretty popular local spot.

The total for everything including tax and a drink was around $14 and for what I got that was a pretty good price. I definitely recommend giving them a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment