Thursday, February 25, 2021

Wilson Cafe, Wilson, AR

Wilson Cafe

MAP 

Wilson Cafe is an upscale cafe right in downtown Wilson, AR at the corner of Main Street/Highway 61 and North Jefferson Avenue. I don't remember how I heard about them but I was off today with nothing to do and decided to give them a try.

I really didn't know what to expect and it was a little more fancy that I anticipated. This is not a negative at all, I just wasn't expecting it. The ambiance is nice and quiet and the food and service was fantastic!

Everything on the menu sounded fantastic but the daily special was blackened grouper over rice and sauteed vegetables which sounded wonderful so I tried that. I also order the "deviled egg of the day" which was beef pastrami, a side salad, and a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.

Every bite from beginning to end was fantastic. As it's an somewhat upscale restaurant the prices aren't cheap but for what I got it wasn't bad at all. The total before tip was just over $50.

I don't normally use cliche terms but this is a hidden gem. It's some of the best food I've had and for the price it's really a bargain. I highly recommend them. It's about an hour or so from the Memphis area but definitely worth the drive!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great review! Come back and see us again!

    ReplyDelete