Monday, February 22, 2021

Egg King Cafe, Memphis, TN

Egg King

MAP 

Egg King is a small cafe on Elvis Presley Boulevard just a couple of blocks north of Shelby Drive. I had heard of it but didn't know where it was. Last Sunday I left home to go to church but after I got up on the interstate I decided to go back home because the roads were getting worse by the minute because of the snow. I wound up on Elvis Presley because of the turn I had to make to come back and happened to see the restaurant.

I'm not much on breakfast food usually so I ordered a cheeseburger and it was really good. They were pretty busy and it took a while to get my order but everyone was friendly. The total was just over $12 including a drink and tax. The fries were pretty good but next time I may try regular fries instead of seasoned.

I have heard really good things about their breakfast so one day when I'm in the mood for breakfast food I'll trek back over there and try it.

It's definitely worth trying if you're in the area.



No comments:

Post a Comment