Friday, February 5, 2021

Los Comales, Memphis, TN

Los Comales

MAP 

Los Comales is a local Mexican restaurant with a couple of locations. I went to the one on Perkins Road which about a block south of American Way on the east side of Perkins. The food was pretty good but not as good as what I've had at other places.

I ordered the daily special, Pollo Fundidos which is chicken breast over vegetables. I don't have any complaints, but the vegetables didn't have a lot of flavor. I had to been to this location before years ago when I worked over that way and everything I got back then was good and my friend that met me said his chimichanga was really good. That said, this isn't really a negative review and I will be back!

Prices are about average. I spent just over $16 with a drink and a large queso to split between two people.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment