Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Brooksie's Barn, Jackson, TN

Brooksie's Barn

MAP 

Brookie's is a buffet in Jackson, TN in a, yep, you guessed it, a barn. I heard about it from a friend a year or more ago but had not had a chance to go until Saturday two weeks ago when I had to be in Jackson on business. The are located on Oil Well Road east of Pleasant Plains Road, behind Love and Truth Church.

The food was really good and they had good selection of food, but not too many choices. I personally don't really like buffets and I particularly don't care for buffets that have dozens and dozens of choices. Brooksie's has just the right amount.

I tried frog legs for the first time and I was impressed. I will say, I didn't like the ribs that much but everything else was very good, including the regular barbecue. The prices are reasonable and about the same as other buffets. My total was about $19 including a drink before tip.

It's definitely worth it if you're in the area.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment