Sunday, August 1, 2021

Skinny J's, Jonesboro, AR

Skinny J's

MAP

Skinny J's is a regional chain with four locations in Arkansas. I went to the location in Jonesboro last night which is at Main Street and Cate Avenue for dinner and it was great. I ordered an appetizer of house made chips and pimento and cheese and that was fantastic and  that would have been enough for my entire meal. For the entree I got a filet and baked potato and those were great also. My friend ordered a filet also but he got a crab cake appetizer which he said was really good.

The prices aren't bad at all. My total for everything before tip was right at $50 but for what I got that was a good price.

The restaurant is in downtown but not difficult to get. There is a parking lot right next door to it and I got lucky and got the last space. Since it was Saturday night it was pretty busy but otherwise there was no problem with parking.

They were pretty busy and the service was a little slow but that wasn't their fault. Overall the service was great. I highly recommend them.




No comments:

Post a Comment