Monday, October 3, 2022

Slim and Husky's Pizza, Memphis, TN

Slim and Husky's Pizza

MAP 

Slim and Husky's is a pizza joint on Union Avenue just west of Marshall Avenue. I went there last Monday after I tried to go to another place in midtown only that wound up being closed on Mondays. I saw it randomly and went it and got a pizza.

They do pizza like Subway does sandwiches. You tell them what kind of dough, then pick your ingredients, then they cook it and and give it to you.

It was really good. I got beef and shrimp with a several different types toppings. It doesn't take long for it to cook.

My total was about $18 with a drink but I got three kinds of meat. If you get one meat it's a lot cheaper. The service was great also.

I will definitely be back!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment