Sunday, October 9, 2022

Nonna Maria, Barlett, TN

Nonna Maria

Facebook Page

MAP

Nonna Maria is an Italian cafe in Bartlett on Memphis-Arlington Road just south of St. Elmo Road. I went there for lunch last week based on several recommendations.

They are similar to Milano's, and in fact, the waiter told me the pizza was the same and they have a Milano's sign inside the restaurant.

I thought the food was really good. I ordered a chicken Parmesan sandwich and a slice of pizza and my friend ordered a calzone or something similar.

The total was almost $40 with tip but it was reasonable for what all we got. I would definitely recommend giving them a try.


 

Other trips that week:

Castle Restaurant, Memphis, TN - Gyro and fries, and a piece of chocolate cake




No comments:

Post a Comment