Monday, October 3, 2022

Las Delicias, Memphis, TN

Las Delicias

MAP 

Las Delicias is a small Mexican restaurant with two locations, one on Quince which I've never been to and the original location which is in the shopping center at the corner of Park Avenue and Getwell Road on the south side. I've been there several times and thought I had posted about them before but apparently I haven't.

The food is really good and they are relatively inexpensive. I don't remember how much my total was but you can easily get a full meal for around $10 (even though of course, you can spend more than that).

I went there about three weeks ago for lunch. I ordered a chicken quesadilla which is only $7 or $8 but I got a queso and drink and I think my total was around $16 or $18.

I highly recommend them.

Other recent trips:

One and Only Barbecue, Germantown Road - Chicken Quesadilla


El Porton, Collierville, TN - Chicken and rice


Milano's Southaven, MS - the daily pizza special

 

Brickhouse Buffet, Bartlett, TN - various things



No comments:

Post a Comment