Saturday, August 18, 2018

Neely's Barbecue, Southaven, MS

Neely's
MAP

Neely's is a local family owned barbecue chain that has several locations. The one in Southaven is closest to me, although I've been to all the locations at one time or another in my life, but hadn't been to one in a long time until today.

I met a friend there for lunch today and I was impressed. I don't know how much it was because my friend picked up the tab, but the menu prices appeared to be about average.

I got a barbecue sandwich and fries but didn't take a picture of the fries. Both items were really good and I especially thought the fries were good.

The only negative thing I have to say is one of the workers was "sagging" his pants and I personally don't think that's appropriate in a retail setting, but other than that, the experience was great.


No comments:

Post a Comment