Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Ichiban Buffet, Collierville, TN

Ichiban Buffet

MAP

Ichiban is a Chinese buffet in Collerville on Poplar Avenue just west of Byhalia Road, in the same parking lot as Home Depot. I went there yesterday because I had I had a couple for a buy one get one free buffet. I got sushi and a few other items. I forgot to take a picture of the other items, but it was standard buffet fare. It was good, nothing spectacular, but definitely worth going to if you're in the area.

The bill was $16.77 with the coupon and they did the typical thing many restaurants do, they took the price of a buffet before tax off the total with tax. That's not a big deal, but it means you wind up paying a little over a dollar more than you should have. They're supposed to take the price off before tax is added to the bill so you don't pay tax on the free part. It's not that big of a deal, but some places do it "right."

The buffet price before a drink was $13.99, so it's average price for that type of restaurant. I will definitely go back if I'm in the area, but there are similar buffets closer to me, but if you're in the Collierville area, it's worth a trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment