Saturday, August 18, 2018

Shelby Forest General Store, Millington, TN

Shelby Forest General Store

MAP

Shelby Forest General Store is exactly what it sounds like, a general store in Shelby Forest, at the corner of Benjestown Road and Bluff Road. I had heard several times that their food was really good so I decided to give it a try. I went there this past Monday 8/13 for lunch and got a cheeseburger and fries and it was very good. They have a number of other things on the menu, plus they are a general store so they have many other items for sale. I definitely plan on going back to try some of their other selections.

I have no idea what the "table of honor" is. I should have asked!

I also went and sat in the park for a little while, which was a really nice experience. It was Monday afternoon so there wasn't much going on. It's worth mentioning that their park restrooms are climate controlled, so it was hot and uncomfortable.




No comments:

Post a Comment