Saturday, March 23, 2019

Milano's, Southaven, MS

Milano's

MAP

Milano's is a pizza cafe on Airways in Southaven, just behind the Krystal restaurant that is at Airways and Goodman. It actually faces Moore Drive but it's an Airways address.

As I understand it, they are related to the Milano's in Colliverville, TN that I posted about a few weeks ago. I usually don't post a separate blog about different chain restaurants, but since they are so far apart and I don't believe they are owned by the same person, I decided to add this.

I went there today for lunch. I got two slices of beef and sausage pizza and a drink and even though I had just missed the lunch time, the guy rang it up for me as the lunch special and all together it was less than $7.00 which is a great deal considering how big the slices are.

The pizza was really good and they have Diet Mt. Dew at the drink fountain which happens to be a personal favorite of mine.

I definitely recommend giving them a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment