Friday, March 8, 2019

China Dragon, Memphis, TN

China Dragon

MAP

China Dragon is a Chinese restaurant at the corner of Winchester Road and Hacks Cross Road in Memphis, behind the East End Grill. I used to go there pretty regularly after a Friday night shooting match I used to participate in but I hadn't been in several years until this past Wednesday.

I made in it for lunch and was pleased. It has apparently changed owners but the food is still good. I ordered General Tso's Chicken and it is different that they used to serve. It is now similar to sweet and sour chicken, but the style I prefer is the wine base sauce that's a little more spicy.

That said though, the food was good. I made it in time for the lunch special and all together including a drink, before tip, the total was less than $10.00. I definitely recommend it and I will be back.

I forget exactly what my friend ordered but he said his was really good too and it was the same price.



No comments:

Post a Comment