Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Abbay's, Southaven, MS

Abbay's

MAP

Abbay's is a home cooking style restaurant but in a fast food atmosphere. There are a small regional chain with locations in Southaven and Olive Branch, MS and Cordova, TN. I've been there several times and the food has always been good.

We ordered from there this past Sunday night at work. I got country fried steak, pinto beans, and macaroni and cheese. Their prices are reasonable and the food is pretty good. It's not great, but definitely good, especially considering the fast food aspect. The service has always been pretty fast even when they are busy.

My total for a meat plate with three vegetables with just under $10.00 and for that price, you get plenty of food. I recommend it. I think you will be pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment