Thursday, March 14, 2019

Hopdoddy, Memphis, TN

Hopdoddy


Hopdoddy is a new burger joint at the corner of Perkins and Poplar. The address is showing incorrectly. It's actually located on the north side of Poplar. I went there this past Monday for lunch and it was really good. They also have a location in Overton Square but I haven't been there yet.

I got the Diablo which is a spicy burger and an order of chili cheese fries. I didn't realize the side order of fries was going to be so big. I took most of it home.

They don't have Coke or Pepsi products. I can't remember the name of the soft drinks they serve, but they are very good. I got a dark cherry soda.

The burger prices aren't bad. The Diablo was around $9.00. The total bill was more than I was expecting, around $20.00 but I didn't know the order of fries was so big, and it was around $8.00 also.

I definitely recommend it and will be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment