Saturday, September 12, 2020

New Day Overhead Doors, Southaven, MS

New Day Overhead Doors

So here's another rare "not a restaurant" post.

I found out about New Day from a friend whose brother owns it and he recommended it to me. I've been having issues with my garage door for about a year and someone came out from another company last year and as he stepped out of his truck before even looking at the door he told me I needed new door sensors for around $300. It's amazing how he could know before even looking at it! I told him I would have to let him know.

A few days ago when I contacted John at New Day he came right over (I got lucky, he was just starting his day and was nearby) and inspected the door and told me that the wiring was just loose. He replaced the wires and put on wire protectors for a service fee of $65.00 and it fixed the problem. Turns out the wiring was the only problem and I didn't need new sensors.

I'm really impressed and will use New Day again next time I need my garage door serviced.

No comments:

Post a Comment