Saturday, September 12, 2020

Red Fish Asian Bistro, Olive Branch, MS

Red Fish Bistro

MAP 

Red Fish is an Asian restaurant in Olive Branch on Goodman Road a little east of Davidson Road in the same parking lot as Corky's. I went there a few days ago based on suggestion from a friend and it was pretty good. It reminded me a little of Kublai Khan in Southaven but I don't know if it's owned by the same company. The menu looked similar.

I don't remember the name of what I got but it's one of the dinner combos with about 15 or 16 pieces of "chef's choice" sushi and a soup and salad. I don't remember the exact price but it was around $22 or $23 with a drink and tax which is about average for what I got.

It was really good and I will be back when I'm in the area.



No comments:

Post a Comment