Friday, May 13, 2022

Los Cobos, Bartlett, TN

Los Cobos

MAP 

Los Cobos is a Mexican restaurant in Bartlett on Stage Road at Kirby Whitten right next to the CVS. I went there Thursday for dinner based on the suggestion from a friend.

The food was really good and the service was great. I don't remember the exact total but it was comparable to most other full service Mexican places. I definitely recommend it.

I ordered a chicken quesadilla and it was more food than it looks like in the picture. I almost couldn't eat it all.

As a side note, if you go around 5:00 PM on Thursday nights there usually an informal car show in the adjacent parking lot. I didn't get there early enough to see any of the cars as they were all leaving about the time we got done but I've been there before.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment