Friday, May 13, 2022

Staks, Southaven, MS

Staks

MAP 

Staks is a local chain pancake and breakfast shop with a new location in Southaven. I've posted about them before and don't usually give a separate post but since this is a new location I thought I would. The Southaven location is in the new Silo Square shops on May Boulevard just east of Getwell.

I went there a couple of weeks ago. The food was pretty good but they are kind of pricey. I ordered a small stack of pancakes, eggs, and sausage and the total was almost $21.00.

As I said the food is pretty good but I'd rather go to any number of other places for the price. I would go back if a group wanted to go there but I won't go on my own. That said, though, the food was good so give it try!


Other recent trips

Hopdoddy, Memphis - the Diablo and and Nacho Fries



Kublai Khan, Southaven - the Las Vegas roll and the Crazy Grill


The Crazy Cactus, Olive Branch - Burrito, Enchilada, Taco



Casa Mexicana, Southaven - Stuffed Pablano





No comments:

Post a Comment