Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Tortilleria la Unica, Memphis, TN

 Tortilleria la Unica MAP

Tortilleria la Unica is a small Mexican restaurant on Summer Avenue just west of White Station Road in the old Wendy's building. I don't know how long it's been there but I think it's relatively new. I went there for lunch a coupe of weeks ago after running an errand in the area. I couldn't find a web page for them.

I ordered off the lunch menu and got a tamale and chicken quesadilla and it was really good! I don't remember how much it was but it was about average.

I highly recommend them and I will be back!

 

Other recent trips:

Renee's Sandwich Shop, Memphis - tuna sandwich and fries



Brunswick Kitchen, Arlington, TN - Country friend chicken, mashed potatoes, salad




No comments:

Post a Comment