Thursday, December 1, 2022

Sauced by Will Smith, Southaven, MS

Sauced

MAP 

Sauced by Will Smith (no, not THAT Will Smith) is a wings restaurant in Southaven, MS near the Malco Theater on Goodman Road just east of Airways Boulevard. I had heard good things about it and I went there for the first time about three weeks ago. I didn't get wings but instead tried a cheeseburger and it was very good. I'm not going to say it was the best I've had but it was really good.

A friend rode with me and she got catfish I think and an order of fried green tomatoes. I tried one of the tomatoes and they were the best I've had. I definitely recommend this place!

My total about a little over $17 which wasn't bad for the amount of food I got. I will definitely be back to try some of the other things!

Other trips that same week:

Kublai Khan, Southaven, MS - Las Vegas roll and Crazy Grill roll


Milano's Pizza, Southaven, MS - Pizza and salad



Young Avenue Deli, Memphis, TN - The Politically Incorrect (basically a Reuben sandwich)




No comments:

Post a Comment